Sunday, January 6, 2019

Visionary News _ Seeing an Angel

The InkPost from the Color Wheel section.
This is Visionary News.
Today's Topic is, "Seeing an Angel", from the orange Category.
Photo of an angel dressed in white.


Sometimes some of us can see things that are invisible. One night I woke up and saw an angel dressed in white. He had big, bushy, long, and reddish hair with a humble face. The angel had a smooth face. He did not have any hair on his face. I reached out to hold his hand, but he did not intend to stay and chat. The angel looked up towards heaven. He rose up into the air and vanished. The angel did not appear to have any wings. I guess the angel was a guardian angel. I saw him after waking up. I have seen angels several times in my life, but it is not often that I see angels. Have you seen any angels?

We know from the Bible that angels exist in heaven. the Bible tells us a lot about them. Angels are still among us today. They are sent by God. Hebrews 13:2 tells us 
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unaware."
I'm Gail Nobles, and this is the InkPost.

First written on Medium.com on July 4, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment